Store Hours

Mon-Fri. 9:30 - 5:30 Thur open til 8pm. Sat 9:30-4:30

OPEN YEAR AROUND.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Rainbow Sherbert

This is made of mostly fat qtrs. and a beautiful green floral border. My sis did a super job quilting it and it is already hanging up and in kits just for you to get. It is really pretty and we used a very thin batting so it will become a tablecloth for spring in my dining room. Quilts in a home make it so warm and inviting-- its fun to have a different one out for each month--RIGHT!!!!! Come see this one soon. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Darcie said...

Aaw. Thanks for the compliment!!! I've got your Daisy one ready to go. I should get offa here and get to it, shouldn't I!!!

Great looking Blog, Sis!

Unknown said...

what a charming little block. I see so many in the blogs and say to myself: I wanna try that one.

As if I had time?!

Let me count the unfinished projects ... out of fingers and toes ... I just KNOW you KNOW what I mean!

best wishes,
Cindy