Store Hours

Mon-Fri. 9:30 - 5:30 Thur open til 8pm. Sat 9:30-4:30

OPEN YEAR AROUND.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME from the Gathering Friends Book, called Quilt Cravings. This is FLANNEL our favorite at Comforts of Home Quilting here in Jamestown ND. We sold out of this kit last August already (I believe it was ) so I never got it posted before it was time to take it to its owner and put up a new sample. If you got one of those kits I hope that this will help you remember. That is one nice thing about having a blog you can go back into the archieve and see lots of quilts. (that's if I get it posted--as you see I'm not always good about doing that.) We are always working on new samples esp. for you, Do hope you can come and visit us in Jamestown or give us a call. Keep warm and safe.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Trich,You have a great quilt shop with a nice selection of fabrics and lots of inspiration.Thankyou for posting this quilt and for the extra effort you have made to help me get on the right track with my pattern.Vickie-Canada